
I had a long time friend and former partner whom had swam with sharks and kept snakes besides him all the time during his course of doing business in China. I had often wonder “Whether he is afraid that these “snakes” will bite him one day ? And why don’t he just alienate himself from these people ? I understand that he is also making use of these people while keeping them at his side but such danger that these people are the type that can betray you for a better offer or sell you out at when they cant get FREE stuff ( parasites sucking on you) by your side !
So I ask him the ultimate question “Are you aware of what I m saying ?” and “Are you afraid at all ?”. Or “Do you have a formula ?”.
His answer is very simply …
1.) Just make sure that you are growing and continue to grow ….
2.) Be damn sure that you are always making more money everyday ….
3.) Continue to give a little as you are making much more ….
Oh ! Remember to show it out so everyone knows and spread the word.
Just these 3 simply advice ?
Well he answered … “Calvin in short just be bloody SUPER RICH that nobody wants to screw you as no one wants to screw a damn rich guy in case they need your help someday”.
Till today no one screw with him as he keeps up the 3 simply tips and make sure that everyone knows he is damn rich.
So I ask him the ultimate question “Are you aware of what I m saying ?” and “Are you afraid at all ?”. Or “Do you have a formula ?”.
His answer is very simply …
1.) Just make sure that you are growing and continue to grow ….
2.) Be damn sure that you are always making more money everyday ….
3.) Continue to give a little as you are making much more ….
Oh ! Remember to show it out so everyone knows and spread the word.
Just these 3 simply advice ?
Well he answered … “Calvin in short just be bloody SUPER RICH that nobody wants to screw you as no one wants to screw a damn rich guy in case they need your help someday”.
Till today no one screw with him as he keeps up the 3 simply tips and make sure that everyone knows he is damn rich.
That’s the power of money in China.
No comments:
Post a Comment